Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must
include the following:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location, where the
original or an authorization copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the website where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.)
4. A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our website, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material
5. Your address, telephone number and e-mail address
6. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyrighted owner, its agent, or the law; and
7. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
1 MONTH REALTY is committed to offering World-Class Service. We are dedicated to building strong, lasting, lifelong relationships with our customers. Your satisfaction and subsequent referrals are the basis for the future of our business. Please refer your friends, family and associates to our TEAM.